- The Grand Sport canopy is a rise above design that uses vertical uprights to support the rafters making it possible to project a greater distance from the side of the trailer, creating a large covered work area or merchandising space.
- Full-length fabric sidewalls or half upper curtains with Bally curtains can be used to enclose the perimeter of the canopy for privacy and weather protection.
- The frame extends above the trailer’s roof to promote water drainage while providing adequate clearance below.
- Common projections are 15-feet from the side of trailer and projections up to 20- feet are possible.
- Clear anodized aluminum frame components
- Quick release spinnaker fittings on rafters for attachment to trailer
- Heavy-duty storage bags for frame, fabric cover and sidewalls
- Installation zipper flap for ease of installation
- Rain drains sewn into top cover
- Fire retardant fabric
- Water resistant fabric
- Canopy bracket connection in lieu of spinnaker fittings (lower cost)
- Rafters wired for electricity, air hoses, etc.
- Full-length fabric sidewalls for night time security
- Bally curtains for crowd control and advertising with storage bag
- Clear vinyl half-length sidewalls or zippered windows with storage bag
- Mesh fabric end panels
- Air vents in end panels
- Custom graphics