- The Hospitality Canopy uses vertical uprights to support the rafters, making it possible to project a great distance from the side of the trailer creating a large covered work or merchandising space.
- Bally curtains are used to enclose the perimeter of the canopy for crowd control.
- This style can be made to extend beyond the length of the trailer in both directions.
- Common projections are 20-feet from side of trailer, but projections up to 30-feet are possible.
- The Hospitality is primarily seen on semi-trailers.
- Clear anodized aluminum frame components.
- Quick release spinnaker fittings on rafters for attachment to trailer
- Heavy-duty storage bags for frame and fabric
- Bally curtains for crowd control and advertising
- Upper-Half curtains for privacy
- Installation zipper flap for ease of installation
- Rain drains sewn into top cover
- Fire retardant fabric
- Water resistant fabric
- Rafters Wired For Electricity, Air Hoses, Etc.
- LED Lighting
- Custom Flooring
- Mesh Fabric End Panels
- Canopy Bracket Connection In Lieu Of Spinnaker Fittings (Lower Cost)
- Custom Graphics
- Air Vents In End Panels
- Clear Vinyl Windows In Upper Half Curtains
- Clear Vinyl Half-Length Sidewalls Or Zippered Windows With Storage Bag