- The Quarter Mile Canopy is a cantilevered frame design. It has no vertical uprights, resulting in a work or merchandising space free from obstructions.
- It is primarily used in drag racing and on merchandise display semi trailers.
- Projections as great as 15-feet from the side of the trailer are possible.
- Should be used on a trailer with an overall height of at least 3-feet greater than the minimum clearance needed under the canopy.
- Clear anodized aluminum frame components
- Quick release spinnaker fittings on rafters for attachment to trailer
- Heavy-duty storage bags for frame and fabric
- Installation zipper flap for ease of installation
- Rain drains sewn into top cover
- Fire retardant fabric
- Water resistant fabric
- Canopy bracket connection in lieu of spinnaker fittings (lower cost)
- Rafters wired for electricity, air hoses, etc.
- Free standing bally curtains for crowd control and advertising with storage bag
- Mesh fabric end panels
- Air vents in end panels
- Custom graphics