The GRAND SPORT Canopy is a rise above design that uses vertical uprights to support the rafters making it possible to project a greater distance from the side of the trailer, creating a large covered work area or merchandising space.
Full-length fabric sidewalls or half upper curtains with Bally curtains can be used to enclose the perimeter of the canopy for privacy and weather protection.
The frame extends above the trailer’s roof to promote water drainage while providing adequate clearance below. Common projections are 15-feet from the side of the trailer and projections up to 20-feet are possible.
- Clear anodized aluminum frame components
- Quick release spinnaker fittings on rafters for attachment to trailer
- Heavy-duty storage bags for frame and fabric
- Installation zipper flap for ease of installation
- Rain drains sewn into top cover
- Fire retardant fabric
- Water resistant fabric
- Rafters Wired For Electricity, Air Hoses, Etc.
- LED Lighting
- Custom Graphics
- Air Vents in End Panels
- Air Vents in Top Deck
- Mesh Fabric End Panels
- Canopy Bracket Connection in lieu of Spinnaker Fittings (Lower Cost)
- Full-Length Fabric Sidewalls for night time security with Storage Bag
- Bally Curtains for crowd control and advertising with Storage Bag
- Clear vinyl half-length Sidewalls or Zippered Windows with Storage Bag